Data Backup Services
Reliable Data Backup Solutions for your Business
Unrecoverable data loss costs businesses millions of dollars each year. It is a fact that after a disaster, over 50% of smaller businesses never recover from data loss. It is imperative that a company has an on-site and off-site backup plan in place to recover your data quickly and ensure protection in case of a catastrophic event. Sozo can partner with you today to customize a backup plan for you that will protect your business from data loss and ensure your company has a data recovery plan in place.
Sozo’s backup solutions offer 3 forms of fully managed backups. These backup solutions include on-site backups, off-site data replication and system disaster recovery.
On-site Backup Services
- Sozo Hosting has a cloud backup solution for servers and virtual infrastructure.
- The Servers and VMs are backed up on-site to any storage space the client provides. This could be a USB drive, file server or dedicated storage.
Data Replication Services
- The on-site backups of the client’s data can then be scheduled to be replicated to one our secure data centers.
- Full system backups and file level backups can then be restored from the replication backup or the on-site data backup.
- Having off-site data replication protects a company from data loss that may occur from a disaster event or even Ransomware.
Disaster Recovery Services
- Our cloud backup solutions also provide the ability to restore your backups to any virtual infrastructure or cloud provider (AWS, Microsoft or Sozo).
- With our cloud solution, you can also choose to run your backup as a virtual machine right from our secure data centers where you are storing your replicated data. You would just right click on your server backup and choose – “run as a virtual machine.”
How Can We Help?
Sozo Hosting offers a range of data protection services to meet the needs of your business. For more information, fill out the form or give us a call at 1-800-640-4892.