Best Bankruptcy Software 2018
If you are a bankruptcy attorney and searching to find the best bankruptcy software 2018 for law firms and legal professionals then consider Best Case Bankruptcy software with the added security and support of Sozo Hosting Law Firm Hosting Solutions. Our server prices are competitive and our servers are second to none.
Every year there seem to be new and better software for Bankruptcy lawyers, but there are so many to choose from, so how do you know which is the best software for bankruptcy professionals? This is why we have reviewed all of the pros and cons for all of the top bankruptcy software programs so that we can present to you our findings.
The list of the most used software for bankruptcy attorneys is long and includes Best Case, NextChapter, LegalPRO, Standard Legal, EX-Filing, BankruptcyPro, LexisNexis, Blankrupter, Puritas Springs, Bankruptcy Master and New Hope Software.
What we found is that most of these programs aren’t specifically for Bankruptcy cases and/or are not easy to use.
The one that stood out above the rest is Best Case. Best Case legal software is used by more than 50% of all Bankruptcy attorneys and is the leading law firm software used by U.S. attorneys for preparation and electronically filing of online forms for chapter 7, chapter 11, chapter 12 and chapter 13 debtor filings. Best Case can work for legal practices that are new to bankruptcy to Solo Practitioner/small law firms to very large firms.
No matter the size of your law practice, Best Case is designed to help with efficiency, allowing you to more easily streamline your Bankruptcy cases.
Best Case is capable of printing forms and/or uploading them directly to the courts from your PC or laptop and is constantly updated to the latest U.S. bankruptcy reform.
Here are some of the features you may find useful for your Bankruptcy legal practice:
- User friendly interface and design for simplified filing process.
- Court compliant forms and schedules
- Key relationships with Court and Trustees to maintain the accuracy of each filing.
- Scalable and easily configured for your growing firm.
- Quick and accurate online filing.
- Unlimited amount of jurisdictions.
- Included workflow tools for simplifying the entire bankruptcy preparation and filing process – saving you time and effort.
- Best Case hosted software is the best law firm software for updating and maintaining bankruptcy court forms.
- Does everything you need from downloading of the credit report to filing.
- Helps with efficiency and accuracy in preparing petitions for your clients.
- Best Case can be updated regularly.
- Supports all locations for proper forms needed for your particular location.
- OneTouch® files and dockets a case.
- Our process eliminates the manual task of navigating through the Court’s website and uploading documents.
- Allowing you to order, import and access credit report s more easily.
- Included support
Sozo Hosting offers servers specifically for law offices and Best Case software with prices starting at $254.95 per month and a one-time setup fee of $250.00. Clients are responsible for purchasing and renewing their Best Case License. Purchased Licenses are sent to Sozo Hosting who installs Best Case on this law office server along with other Microsoft or Adobe products the client wants loaded on their server for all their office to use. Client can email Sozo Hosting to add or remove server login accounts for their law office personnel based on the security needs of the law office.
Our law firm servers include the following:
- terminal services licensing
- High Availability Infrastructure
- Enterprise Storage Area Network
- Security updates
- Intrusion Prevention Security
- 24/7 Knowledgeable Support
- Secured by Enterprise Firewalls
- Spam filtering
Today’s bankruptcy attorneys need a server provider that will host their desktops and office software such as Microsoft Office, Best Case law firm applications, email and more and to support these systems.
Sozo Hosting is one of the leading law firm server providers and have many satisfied clients. We understand how important it is to keep your company data safe and secure, so we have highly skilled technicians in place to monitor and support your servers.
Call today for more information 1-800-640-4892 on our Law Firm Hosting Business Solutions.