Windows Virtual Server Details
Sozo Hosting offers Windows Virtual Server hosting. Each Windows Virtual Server performs exactly like a stand-alone server with its own applications and users. The server can be rebooted independently and has its own root access, users, memory, processes, files, applications, system libraries, IP addresses and configuration files. We strive to build relationships with our clients in order to enhance the use of technology in their business. We have Redundant Fast Bandwidth, redundant switches, redundant Enterprise firewalls, 24/7 Knowledgeable Technical Support and more. Our Tier-1 facility offers multiple sources of bandwidth and power redundancy. We strive to provide 100 percent uptime for our clients.
When you lease a Windows Virtual Server with Sozo Hosting, the following services are included:
- Network Bandwidth – 1 mbit of bandwidth per server will be provided with the ability to spike to 100 mbit. Network redundancy is provided by XO Communications and other peering partners.
- Uptime SLA - The client is guaranteed an uptime of 100 percent excluding planned downtime. If they are not up at least 100% of the time and the downtime is caused by our system or network we will refund the client for the hours they are down based on their monthly fee. There will be planned outages scheduled periodically during non-peak hours, this is not considered downtime.
- Power redundancy – our facility is equipped with redundant power generation in case of power spikes or power outages.
- Climate Control – The server will be kept in a datacenter which provides optimum temperature and humidity control which maintains the network infrastructures best performance.
- Facility Security – Your Windows Virtual Server will be in a secure data center and only authorized persons are permitted. Windows Virtual Servers are in a secure cage within the data center that is locked and opened to authorize persons only.
- Firewall Security – Your Windows Virtual Servers will be in a secure network infrastructure that uses Enterprise firewalls. This allows us to eliminate the threat of DOS attacks or data compromise. We open only network ports that are a business requirement to our clients.
- Email and DNS - With a Windows Virtual Server you will also be provided with your own email and dns control panel. You can add domains, sub domains and email accounts here as needed.
- IP Address – 2 IP addresses will be provided per server. Any extra IP addresses will be required to be purchased
- 24 / 7 Support – this includes support for the server operating system, network changes and any hardware maintenance required on the server.
- Web Server configuration - Sozo will provide the client with basic support related to initially configuring websites to get them up and running.
- Intrusion Prevention Security Appliance
- Access to central Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Free Internet Advertising to increase traffic to your site
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Free Internet Advertising includes: Your own internet advertising account to promote your website in a Full Page Ad on over 20 business directories, multiple business search engine sites and multiple blog sites. (Your free full page ad that you can edit as often as desired, is displayed in 20+ business directories with your logo and promotion images to help drive more traffic to your site. Click on this link Sozo Internet Advertising for a list of our web advertising benefits.)
Click on this link Windows Virtual Server for pricing, virtual dedicated server configuration options and sign up information.
If you have a need for a dedicated server solution please look at our Windows dedicated server, Linux dedicated server and coldfusion dedicated server pages.