Steps To manage the default documents in IIS 7:
1. Connect to the site using the IIS 7 manager.
2. Select either the domain name or a folder in the domain.
3. Under IIS, double click Default Document.
To add a new default document, please follow these steps:
1. Under actions, click Add.
2. Enter the name of the document and click OK.
The new document will appear at the top of the list and will be the first document IIS searches for.
To move a document in the list, please follow these steps:
1. Select the document in the list.
2. Click either Move Up or Move Down, depending on where you want to move the document in the list.