How-To Questions and Answers For Apache
How to run several websites under one ip address in apache:
1. Install Apache using the following command: yum install httpd
2. Check to see if apache came up properly, browse to the ip address of the server.
3. To configure apache to run several websites on one ip you will need to create the directories first, upload the websites and then modify the httpd.conf .
4. You can create the directories for example under /home , so they would be /home/site1.com/www, /home/site2.com/www and so on and so forth.
5. Once the directories are in place you can now make the following entries at the bottom of the httpd.conf:
allow from all
6. Also add the following virtual host entry:
# Use name-based virtual hosting.
Click on this linux dedicate server link for pricing and ordering information.