Data Backup Services
Unrecoverable data loss costs businesses millions of dollars each year. It is a fact that after a disaster over 50% of smaller businesses never recover from data loss. It is imperative that a company has an onsite and offsite backup plan in place to recover your data quickly and ensure protection in case of a catastrophic event. Sozo can partner with you today to customize a backup plan for you that will protect your business from data loss and ensure your company has a data recovery plan in place.
Sozo currently offers nightly backups of servers for clients that request it. Dedicated server backups cost $35/month for up to 250 GB and $15/month/100 GB increment above 250 GB. Cloud server backups cost $15/month/100 GB increment above 130GB. Sozo Hosting also offers 3 additional backup offerings listed below.
With Sozo's backup services we have 3 forms of fully managed backup services we can offer. These backup services include, onsite backups, offsite data replication and system disaster recovery in the data center which are additional backup offerings.
Onsite Backup Service details
- A server will be provided on site with backup software loaded on the server.
- The onsite backup configuration will allow for data retention and snapshots daily and throughout the day as needed.
- The onsite backup service provides the client with files restores, directory restores and full bare metal system recoveries.
- The onsite backup service also provides quarterly file and system recovery testing to ensure all data is recoverable and system backups are working as expected.
- Daily backup reports will be mailed to the client to ensure all backups have been completed successfully.
Data Replication Service details
- A full seed backup will be taken of the onsite servers. This seed backup will then be transferred to the datacenter. Once the initial seed backup is imported into the datacenter's backup console data replication will be possible.
- Data replication will be configured to run from the client's home office to the datacenter.
- Quarterly verification tests will be performed to ensure all data replication is working as expected.
- You can view more details on our data replication services at, more about data replication services.
Disaster Recovery details
- Client data is daily replaced into the datacenter and virtual system files are created.
- Virtual system files are imported into a virtual infrastructure.
- The imported systems will allow the client to bring up their servers exactly as they were in their office location and they will be enabled to resume business as usual.
Please call us with any questions you may have regarding any data backup or disaster recovery needs you have. You can reach us directly at 678-640-0254 or email@example.com.